STV-FL : Universal Container with Ball Valve with Flat Steel Leg
・It is convenient to divide the liquid inside into small portions.
・Uses stainless steel container and valve, and PTFE valve seal for excellent chemical resistance.
・Since a screwed joint is used at the tip of the nozzle, it can be connected to other piping, etc.
・There is a 10 mm hole in the leg to secure the container.
・The height to the nozzle is 200 mm so that even tall beaker bottles can be filled with water.
Click here to purchase
1, container ... SUS304
2, nipple ... SUS304
3, ball valve ... SCS14
4, both the nipple ... SUS304
5, screwed elbow ... SUS304
6, Hirahaganeashi ... SUS304 thickness 3mm width 25mm number three Fai10㎜ with holes (common each size)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 4L, 7L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L, 36L
Reference Dimensional Drawing
Model # List
|Unit of length is mm.|
Details & Notes
We also have general-purpose containers with ball valves without legs.
Special order case (CTHV type)
Alcohol supply container.
The lid has an air vent hole and a ball valve for connecting pipes.
A level gauge for checking the remaining amount is attached to the side of the container.
The discharge has been changed to bamboo cone.
Available to products made of SUS316L material!
The standard material for Nitto Kinzoku is SUS304.
SUS316L is a material with higher corrosion resistance than SUS304.
It contains an ingredient called “molybdenum”, which is not contained in SUS304.
This molybdenum makes the passive film thicker and improves the corrosion resistance.
SUS316L is a low-carbon type stainless steel with a low carbon content, and is resistant to corrosion (intergranular corrosion) in the welding area where parts are connected to each other.
SUS316L is generally recognized as a high-grade model of stainless steel material.
It is a material that is commonly used in production sites in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are concerned about rust and corrosion resistance, we recommend you to select SUS316L.
For more details, please contact us.
- ＱWhat is the difference between a container with a ball valve [STV] and a container with a faucet [ST-W]?
- Ａ[ST-W] general faucet (brass + plating) comes with. In the case of the contents of chemical resistance is required are suitable [STV] with a ball valve (stainless steel).
- Ｑ100L more you tank you want with a valve, but ....
- ＡWe will correspond by custom-made.
- ＱIs it possible to installation of the level meter and fittings?
- ＡI attached to the location of your choice in the custom-made.
- ＱThere is no tank of want capacity.
- ＡWe manufacture in the hope of capacity by special order.
- ＱThe type and mounting position of the valve is or will be changed?
- ＡCan be mounted in a custom-made to your choice of the valve to your desired location.