ST-W : General Container with Faucet
Stainless steel container with standard faucet.
○This is a water jag type stainless tank that can be used to supply water just by turning the faucet when you want it.
○Useful when you want to divide liquid into small portions.
○It comes with a lid.
Click here to purchase
Containers and lids ... SUS304
Lock nut ... brass
Yokosui plug (faucet) ... called 13 / bronze + plating
O-ring ... NBR
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
※ not be put in the truck [KM series] for container transport. We processed so as to be placed in special order.
※ Please use the container [STV] with a ball valve in the case of chemical resistance is required.
Capacity: 4L, 7L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L, 36L, 65L, 100L
By special order, ST-W-39 (45L), ST-W-39H (50L), ST-W-43H (70L), ST-W-47 (80L) are also available.
Please contact us for more capacity.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
Model # List
|Unit of length is mm.|
Details & Notes
A tank with a stainless steel ball valve instead of a faucet.
This is suitable when chemical resistance is required.
Available to products made of SUS316L material!
The standard material for Nitto Kinzoku is SUS304.
SUS316L is a material with higher corrosion resistance than SUS304.
It contains an ingredient called “molybdenum”, which is not contained in SUS304.
This molybdenum makes the passive film thicker and improves the corrosion resistance.
SUS316L is a low-carbon type stainless steel with a low carbon content, and is resistant to corrosion (intergranular corrosion) in the welding area where parts are connected to each other.
SUS316L is generally recognized as a high-grade model of stainless steel material.
It is a material that is commonly used in production sites in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are concerned about rust and corrosion resistance, we recommend you to select SUS316L.
For more details, please contact us.
- ＱCan a container with a faucet ([ST-W] [CTH-W]) be placed on a container carrier?
- ＡFaucet can not be put in order to result in interference. Or processing a notch in the truck, the container with ball valve ([STV] [CTHV]) we will propose.
- ＱOr faucet can be removed?
- ＡBecause we lock nut can be removed, such as during cleaning.
- ＱIs it possible to change to other faucet?
- ＡIs possible. We will correspond by special order.
- ＱI do not know that the required contents of chemical resistance.
- ＡOnce we announce the contents, we will propose the best specifications.
- ＱDo you have what the was fitted with a level meter (level gauge)?
- ＡWe manufacture a tank fitted with a level meter by special order.